Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

10 Possible Side Effects Of Too Much Caffeine

I did a Google search on too much caffeine before making my next update because - well lets face it , I drink buckets of coffee every day. It's how I survive. If there was something else that was legal and had few side effects that would allow me to live on 4 or 5 hours sleep a night - well then I would do it. For now - I needs my coffee. Here's the last cup of the day:

 
 
It looks a lot like the last 20 cups. Not much more to say about that. Anyway - here's 10 possible side effects of too much caffeine for you to read at your leisure.
  • Rapid Heart Rate - Yeah , I've got that. Maybe I should lose some weight?
  • Difficulty Sleeping - I wake up wondering if we remembered to buy coffee.
  • Frequent Urination - Only when I get stuck in traffic.
  • Nausea - Sometimes when I look at value of my stock portfolio or my paycheck.
  • Headaches - See previous. Ask me about the time we bought decaf by mistake.
  • Anxiety - Sometimes I worry that I drink too much coffee.
  • Muscle Tremors - Don't think so.
  • Decreased Bone Mass Density - Maybe. My skull could use some density reduction.
  • Breast Lumps - Lemme get back to you on that one.
  • Nutrition - Yup - I drink coffee instead of eating.
There you have it. I think I'm done blogging until dinner. I hope everyone is having a fine day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - don't leave a comment. It's up to you. Make it happen.